EducationI have the following qualifications:
- Master's degree in Speech Therapy
- Post-baccalaureate in communication sciences and disorders
- Bachelor's in Psychology
- Minors in Mandarin Chinese and Spanish
- IB graduate
- Experience with disabilities
- Parent coaching
What makes me stand out:
- Experience tutoring all ages, pre-k to old age
- Fifteen years of tutoring experience
- Specialty with students with disabilities
- Experience with tutoring students with mental illnesses (depression, anxiety, OCD) and executive function difficulties (d/t autism, ADHD, etc)
MY TEST SCORES
I look forward to working with you!
MY TUTORING POLICIES
Please tell me if you can't make a meeting. I also meet students in public places, whenever possible, out of respect for safety concerns.
HobbiesI like to read, both fiction and non-fiction alike. My friends call me a sponge, because I soak up any knowledge I'm exposed to, not just academic. If you want to know why a super-computer was able to beat a grandmaster at chess, what fruitarianism is, or how to escape a sinking helicopter, I'm your girl.
I am also very service oriented: I make websites to help groups who normally go unserved (those on the autism spectrum and children of divorced parents, for example).
Special Education, English, Handwriting, Kindergarten - 8th Grade, Middle School, ACT Writing, ACT Reading, Social Studies, Vocabulary, Writing, Dyslexia, GRE Verbal, GRE Verbal Reasoning, Mandarin Chinese 1, SAT Verbal, Executive Functioning, College Essays, Science, Reading, SAT, ACT, PSAT, AP Psychology, Spanish 1, Spanish, Study Skills, Study Skills And Organization, Organization, ADHD, American Sign Language, GRE, Psychology, SAT Writing
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.