Tampa, FL, 33647
Joined on November, 2012
Any day at any time
Up to 20 minutes away at my regular hourly rate
EducationB.S. Political Science and Applied Mathematics, Florida State University, 2008
ExperienceI'm an experienced LSAT Tutor willing to work with you in whatever capacity you desire. I scored in the 96th percentile on an officially administered LSAT, and I can promise you that your time will not be wasted. Self-study with 1-on-1 supplemental tutoring is by far the most effective method to prepare for the LSAT. If you're currently considering a prep course for the LSAT, I implore you to consider a private tutor first--if not me, then someone else.
Things I am happy to cover:
- In-depth analysis and strategies of all Logical Reasoning question types.
- Both basic and highly advanced strategies for all Analytical Reasoning game types.
- General Reading Comprehension tactics.
- How to make the most of your study and review time.
- Question-by-question PrepTest review at your own pace.
- Any general LSAT-related questions or test-taking strategies.
Prep materials I very highly recommend:
- CambridgeLSAT's Logical Reasoning and Logic Games by type (PTs 1-38)
- LSAT Superprep (A, B, C)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSATs (52-61)
- PrepTests 62-67
- Any other actual, official PrepTest you can get your hands on
- A silent chronograph for section timing
Please email me so we can set up a meeting time/place at your convenience, and thanks for reading!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.